GETTING STARTED WITH YBOA
CLICK HERE TO WATCH YBOA PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
To participate in Youth Basketball of America (YBOA) sanctioned events, players & coaches must be registered members of YBOA. Registration with YBOA is simple and affordable. Here are some easy steps to get your team or organization started with YBOA.
Develop your team or organizational structure, philosophy, and budget.
1. Determine your team or organizational structure such as directors, coaches, etc.
2. Determine organizational philosophy and team guidelines, playing time, etc.
3. Develop a budget that includes registration, uniforms, travel expenses, basketballs, etc.
4. CLICK HERE for 40% discount on uniforms and apparel discounts (Promo Code: 1015).
5. CLICK HERE for great fundraising ideas.
Determine the composition of your team(s).
1. CLICK HERE to determine your team's grade level and eligibility.
2. Determine how players will be selected (tryouts, invitation, combination, etc.).
3. Determine how many players will be held on each roster.
Register your Team and Coaches with YBOA.
YBOA Team Membership is only $59.00 and includes Membership & Insurance for 15 Players and Head Coach. Membership is valid from September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020. YBOA Assistant Coaches Membership is only $20.00 per coach and includes YBOA Registration and Liability & Secondary Accident Coverage. Membership is valid from September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020.
1. CLICK HERE to register your Team Membership (players & coaches) with YBOA.
Become familiar with YBOA Rules & Regulations.
1. CLICK HERE to view the 2019/2020 YBOA Rules & Regulations
2. CLICK HERE to view the 2019/2020 YBOA Grade & Eligibility Guidelines.
3. Collect a copy of each player's birth certificate and current-year report card.
Select Tournaments and Register to Play.
1. CLICK HERE to learn about types of tournaments and qualifications.
2. CLICK HERE to view or download 2020 Florida YBOA Tournament Schedule
3. CLICK HERE to register for a Florida YBOA Tournament.
4. CLICK HERE for information on the 2020 Florida YBOA Boys State Championship
5. CLICK HERE for information on a YBOA Super National Qualifiers.
6. CLICK HERE for information on the YBOA National Championship.