The All New! YBOA National Power Rankings gives teams, players, coaches, friends and families an interactive team experience.View your team's National Ranking with other teams across the United States and Puerto Rico.
1. Compare your National Ranking with other teams across the United States & Puerto Rico.
2. Compare your State Ranking with other teams across the State of Florida.
3. Sort Rankings by State, Grade or Gender.
4. View any team's season history including wins, losses, points for/against, etc.
5. View any team's game results and scores from every event during the season.
6. Share and compare information with other teams and friends.
7. Scout your opponents for upcoming games and tournaments.
1. Click the YBOA National Power Rankings link.
2. Click the SEARCH tab in the upper left corner of the page.
3. Filter your selection to search by team name, grade, gender or state by using the drop-down options.
4. Click on any team name name to view their State/National Ranking, history, including wins, losses, points for/against, etc.
1st Place = 10 points*
2nd Place = 8 points*
3rd Place = 6 points*
4th Place = 5 points*
Participation = 1 point
Pool & Bracket Games Won = 1 (4 points max/cap)
Playing Up = 1 point
* = amount of rankings points is capped at the order of finish for 1st-4th place (10, 8, 6, 5) with the exception of 'playing up' earning 1 additional point.